Objective of the project:
Providing planning and monitoring of the maintenance of the industrial infrastructure of airport air navigation.
The safety of flights is primarily due to the reliable operation of airport air navigation equipment. Proper, controlled and timely maintenance of this equipment is a guarantee of maximum safety. The problem is that the engineers responsible for maintaining the infrastructure are out of the office, poorly controlled and reports on their work are recorded only on paper.
Automation was carried out by the hardware-software complex “ASCOA® – INFRASTRUCTURE ©”, whose functionality allowed satisfying all client’s requirements for the timely planning, control and accounting of maintenance work for air navigation equipment using Web and RFID technologies.
As a result of the implementation of the decision, the leadership, leading engineers acquired the opportunity to plan and control the work of engineers. Accounting and reporting for each class of equipment and employees is automatically and electronically.
- Planning of maintenance schedule (ТО-1, ТО-2, ТО-3, ТО-4, etc.)
- Registration, accounting, monitoring in general, event control of performance of works on equipment maintenance
- Requests for unscheduled work
- Control access to work.
- Control of deviation from performance standards
- Photo fixing of malfunctions
- Assigning RFID tags to equipment
- RFID and GPS control
- Remote view of planned and completed work
- Access to electronic regulatory documents
- Formation and tracking of electronic documents according to business processes
- The differentiation of access based on the role and position
- Formation of operational, analytical and regulatory reporting
The system has been functioning effectively since 2017, significantly increasing the efficiency of maintenance work for the air navigation infrastructure and flight safety. Significantly reduced time costs for access and control, minimized the risks of human factors impact on violations of technological processes and regulations. Electronic forms of reporting have been introduced.